Ten Roberts & Stevens attorneys honored as 2013 Super Lawyers
ASHEVILLE – Seven attorneys at Roberts & Stevens Law Firm have been honored by their peers in the North Carolina Super Lawyers 2013 edition:
- Vincent D. Childress, Jr. for Business/Corporate Law
- William Clarke for Environmental Law
- Jacqueline D. Grant for Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice, Civil Litigation Defense, Employment & Labor Law
- Jackson D. Hamilton for Tax Law, Business/Corporate Law
- Wyatt S. Stevens for Personal Injury Defense, Business Litigation, Civil Litigation Defense
- Sheryl H. Williams for Real Estate Law
- James W. Williams for Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice, Business Litigation, Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
Three attorneys from Roberts & Stevens have been selected for inclusion in the North Carolina Super Lawyers-Rising Stars 2013 edition:
- Stephen L. Cash for Business Litigation
- Ann-Patton Hornthal for Civil Litigation Defense, Appellate Law
- Dennis L. Martin, Jr. for Personal Injury Defense, Civil Litigation Defense, Business Litigation
Jacqueline D. Grant was also recognized as a Top 50 Women North Carolina Super Lawyer in 2012 and 2013.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.