Fourteen Roberts & Stevens attorneys recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2019 with three attorneys named Lawyer of the Year
Roberts & Stevens is pleased to announce that 14 of its attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019.
Additionally, three Roberts & Stevens attorneys have been named Best Lawyers 2019 “Lawyer of the Year” in Asheville for their respective practice areas. Only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community is honored as “Lawyer of the Year.”
Those recognized by Best Lawyers as 2019 “Lawyer of the Year” for a given practice area include:
- Vincent D. Childress, named the Best Lawyers 2019 Corporate Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Asheville.
- John W. Mason, named the Best Lawyers 2019 Trusts and Estates “Lawyer of the Year” in Asheville.
- Wyatt S. Stevens, named the Best Lawyers 2019 Litigation – Trusts and Estates “Lawyer of the Year” in Asheville.
Attorneys selected for inclusion in the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America are:
- Vincent D. Childress, Jr.: Corporate Law, Health Care Law
- William Clarke: Environmental Law, Litigation – Environmental, Natural Resources Law
- David L. English: Corporate Law, Real Estate Law
- Jacqueline D. Grant: Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Jackson D. Hamilton: Litigation and Controversy – Tax, Tax Law
- Kenneth R. Hunt: Insurance Law
- Gregory D. Hutchins: Corporate Law, Health Care Law, Trusts and Estates
- Phillip T. Jackson: Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Health Care, Litigation – Insurance, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Mark C. Kurdys: Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Real Estate, Transportation Law
- John W. Mason: Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Trusts and Estates
- Marc S. Rudow: Real Estate Law
- John S. Stevens: Corporate Law
- Wyatt S. Stevens: Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Trusts and Estates, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- F. Lachicotte Zemp, Jr.: Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law, Transportation Law
For more than 30 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services in identifying the attorneys best qualified to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Attorneys named to
The Best Lawyers in America were recognized by their peers in the legal industry for their professional excellence in 145 practice areas. For the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, 7.8 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in almost 60,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. For more information about Best Lawyers and to view the complete list, visit www.bestlawyers.com.