Abbie N. Hornberger
Abbie Hornberger is an associate attorney at Roberts & Stevens whose areas of practice include business transactions, corporate law, estate planning and administration, and taxation. Abbie’s clients include individuals and organizations of all sizes to whom she provides assistance with an array of transactions, including entity formation and structuring, business succession, corporate contracting, and business financing.
An Indiana native, Abbie received a bachelor’s degree from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University, where she studied corporate innovation and business law. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor at the Wake Forest University School of Law. While at Wake Forest, Abbie served on the Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law and on the executive boards of several organizations dedicated to helping women and members of the LGBTQ+ community in the legal profession.
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division, 2021-Present
- Business Law Section, 2021-Present
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys, 2021-Present
- National LGBTQ+ Bar Association, 2021-Present
- Buncombe County Bar Association, Member, 2021-Present
- Wake Forest Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law, 2019-2021