Fifteen Roberts & Stevens attorneys recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2023
Two of the firm’s attorneys additionally received the prestigious ‘Lawyer of the Year’ Award in Asheville for their respective practice areas
Roberts & Stevens is pleased to announce that 15 of its attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in “The Best Lawyers in America” 2023 Edition.
Additionally, two lawyers with the firm were named the 2023 Asheville “Lawyer of the Year” in their practice areas. Only a single attorney in each community is honored with this award in his or her field.
Attorneys selected for Best Lawyers 2023 Asheville “Lawyer of the Year” are:
- Dennis L. Martin, Jr.: Litigation – Trusts & Estates
- Gregory D. Hutchins: Corporate Law
Attorneys selected for inclusion in the 2023 Edition of “The Best Lawyers in America” are:
- Vincent D. Childress, Jr.: Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Corporate Law, Health Care Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- William Clarke: Environmental Law, Litigation – Environmental, National Resources Law
- David L. English: Corporate Law
- Mary Robinson Hervig: Trusts & Estates
- Ann-Patton Hornthal: Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation
- Kenneth R. Hunt: Insurance Law
- Gregory D. Hutchins: Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Corporate Law, Health Care Law, Real Estate Law, Trusts & Estates
- Phillip T. Jackson: Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Health Care, Litigation – Insurance, Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Dennis L. Martin, Jr.: Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Insurance, Litigation – Trusts & Estates, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- John D. Noor: Commercial Litigation
- Marc S. Rudow: Real Estate Law
- Steven W. Sizemore: Workers’ Compensation Law – Employers
- Carolyn Clark Snipes: Real Estate Law
- Wyatt S. Stevens: Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Trusts & Estates, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- James W.K. Wilde: Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
Since it was first published in 1983, “The Best Lawyers in America” has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. As the oldest and most respected peer-review publication company in the legal profession, Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on peer-review evaluation, with almost 94,000 industry-leading lawyers from around the world eligible to vote. Recognition by Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by their peers.